Objective: To provide tools for the development of the pastor’s wife in the different roles she plays.
- The pastor’s wife with herself.
- The pastor’s wife and forgiveness.
- The pastor’s wife and spiritual disciplines.
- The pastor’s wife and her call to ministry.
- The pastor’s wife and her leadership.
Objective: To promote the search for intelligent ministerial marriages where the fear of God, love, and commitment to their spouse will help them to maintain lasting and happy marriages.
- The stages of marriage.
- Marriage ethics.
- Sexuality in marriage.
- Conflict management.
- Children’s education.
- The ministerial family and its influence.
- Situations the Ministerial family faces.
Objective: To encourage pastors’ wives to seek God’s help in the work of molding a Christ-like character that will enable them to maintain successful interpersonal relationships.
- The pastor’s wife understanding his personality.
- The pastor’s wife and her relations with her family.
- The pastor’s wife and her relationships with colleagues and friends.
- The pastor’s wife and her relationship with her husband’s friends.
- The pastor’s wife and her relationships with the friends of her children.
- The pastor’s wife and her relationships with the women in the church.
- The pastor’s wife and her relationships with the opposite sex.
Objective: To provide each pastor’s wife with effective tools in the practical management of caring relationships and clear communication in the home.
- How to develop caring relationships.
- Effective communication.
- Diagnosis of your relationships.
- Why we can’t get along.
- Common traps.
Objective: to share some useful ideas for educating the pastoral family. One method is modeling. Parents cannot avoid the task of being models for their children.
- The pastoral family a winning team.
- Sow a good seed.
- Model profession.
- Spiritual Life.
- Spiritually healthy.
Objective: To identify prevalent diseases in women, their risk factors and promote preventive behaviors.
- Health a matter of us.
- Cardiovascular health.
- Mental health.
- Reproductive health.
- Nutrition and prevention.
Jonás and Raquel Arráis.
Objective: To present clearly and in a practical way, how to exercise joyful leadership in the Christian community and how to overcome all vicissitudes hand in hand with God and our family.
- Forming the ministerial team.
- We can work together.
- She wants to marry a pastor.
- The role of the pastor’s wife.
- The shepherd’s challenges.
- The pastor’s wife – her challenges.
- Marriage and the family.
- Pastors’ Kids.
- The sad side of the ministry.
- Stages in pastoral ministry.
- Motivation for Ministry.
Objective: To establish the necessary ingredients for a healthy long-term marriage. Developing capabilities to reconnect and recreate in the process.
- The wife a husband desire.
- How to know if what I feel is love.
- Four ways to kill love.
- Principles for healthy communication with my spouse.
- Challenges for the Ministerial couple.
- How to recreate the Ministerial couple.