The Inter-American Division’s Secretariat upholds diligently the mission of the church and strives to maintain the principles and values of the Bible and the Seventh Day Adventist Church in all areas of its ministry. The Secretariat works in harmony with the directives and the Working Policy of the General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventists. The scope of its service is administration, policies and procedures, and also the coordination and implementation of the mission program of the church.
- Elie Henry, Executive Secretary
- Pedro Iglesias, Associate Executive Secretary
- Janelle Scantlebury, Assistant Executive Secretary
- Elizabeth Rodriguez, Administrative Assistant
- Leticia Leito, Administrative Assistant