The Women’s Ministries Department exists to defend, promote and challenge Adventist women in their pilgrimage as disciples of Jesus Christ and members the world church.
Our purpose is to inspire women to reach their potentials in Christ; to train them to deepen their spiritual life and to put their faith in action by employing their valuable talents in His service, and to play a significant role in hastening the return of Christ.
Our purpose is also to minister with love and empathy to the spiritual, physical, mental and social needs of men, women and children, showing and declaring the love of God for humanity.
Our highest aim is to lift up Jesus Christ and Him crucified.
Our mission is, in the broadest sense, common to all Christians: Lift up Christ in the church and in the world.
The vision of the Women’s Ministries Department of the Inter-American Division is to lift up Jesus Christ and Him crucified and to train the women to discover and employ their leadership and ministry in the home, the church and the community. By the transforming power of the gospel, her strength will be their strength. The Women’s Ministries Department strives to enrich and train women to perceive their value as human beings in Christ and their role in the church and society.
- Sermon for the Women´s Ministries Emphasis Day 2014 (June 14)
- Leadership Certification
- Evangelism Certification
- Program: “United by a Vision”
- Four MM action groups:
- Filled with the Spirit (Spiritual Enrichment and Evangelization)
- Homes for Christ(Support for family, adolescents, children and babies)
- Dorcas (Christian Aid and Health Reform)
- Deaconesses and sociability
- Women’s Ministries Manual
- Action Group Manuals
- In His Arms – Reception Ministry
- Returning to His Arms – Rescue Ministry
- 2015: First Women’s Ministries Meeting IAD
- 2013: Inter-American Division Women´s Ministries Convention (Photo Album)
Cecilia Moreno de Iglesias, Director
Meriviana Ferreyra, Professional Assistant (spanish)
Leticia Leito, Professional Assistant (english)