The mission of the Personal Ministries Department is to provide resources and to train the church members to unite their efforts with the ministers and church officers in the proclamation of the gospel of salvation in Christ. The goal of the department is to enlist each member in active service for the winning of souls for God.
The Personal Ministries Department was established as an important agent for soul winning within the church. It exists to teach and to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ in response to the command of Jesus in the context of the three angels’ messages of Revelation 14:6-12. Seeking to fulfill this mission the Personal Ministries Department continues to communicate the good news of salvation with the objective of winning, maintaining and preparing men, women, young people, boys and girls, in our territory to meet Jesus, and to design programs and resources to help the church in the fulfillment of the its mission.
METHODS AND ACTIVITIES
The Personal Ministries Department of the local church has historically specialized in certain methods of soul winning, although the department is not limited in any way to just these methods:
- House to house evangelism
- Distribution of literature
- Bible studies
- Organization and development of programs for the community service of the church, including the Dorcas Society
- Organization and development of the annual ingathering campaign
- Operating the correspondence Bible school
- Cooperating with the Sabbath School Department in the organization and running of the Sabbath school classes
- Cooperating with the local church pastor in the organization, administration and promotion of the small group ministries.
Professional Assistant: Mildred Presentacion