DESCRIPTION OF DEPARTMENT
The Communication Department acts as a facilitator to Administration and all departments of the Church in witnessing to the community; as well as assist in getting its’ message to both internal and external publics.
In order to do this, the department will use all available media, and produce content that is relevant to specific demographics within the respective publics.
Building Bridges of Hope
Our purpose is to aggressively, yet lovingly and humbly share the message of the Three Angels of Revelation 14 in a way that souls will be favorably attracted to Jesus Christ, and elect to follow Him.
The desired effect in our mission and activities is to create a favorable image of the church, its mission, life and activities, and to witness in order that many may follow Christ and become members of His church.
- CommNews (An E-Newsletter from the Inter-American Division´s Communication Department)
- IAD News Bulletin
- International Website Framework (NEW!)
- Adventist News Network (ANN)
- ANN Style Guide 2013
- Communication Seminars
- Communication Sermons
- Church Identity Logo website
- Church Logo Manual
- Download the logo files
- Departments logos
- Revival and Reformation logos
- Communication Certification Program Overview (CCP)
- Strategic Plan 2010-2015
- Resources for local communication events
- Resources for building websites
- netAdventist (free websites platform for churches)
- iadMedia Productions Website
- Follow us on Twitter @iadMedia
SOCIETY OF ADVENTIST COMMUNICATORS
- Society of Adventist Communicators – english (North-American Division)
- Society of Adventist Communicators - spanish (Inter-American Division)
- Global Adventist Internet Network 2015 (GAiN), February 11-15 Online Event (website)
- Hope Channel Inter-America Advisory, Miami, Florida, March 4-5.
- CommSummit Puerto Rico, April 30-May 2, San Juan, Puerto Rico. (SAC event)
- Society of Adventist Communicators (SAC), October. (Event website)
- Global Adventist Internet Network 2014 (GAiN), February 12-15, 2014, Baltimore, MD. US. (Event website)
- Society of Adventist Communicators (SAC), October 16-18, 2014, Jacksonville, Florida. (Event website)
- Global Adventist Internet Network (GAiN) May 15-19, 2013, Dubai, UAE.
- New directors advisory September 16-17, 2013, Miami, Fl.
- Society of Adventist Communicators (SAC), October 24-26, Salt Lake City, Utah. US. (website)
- Global Adventist Internet Network (GAiN), May 23-27, Hong Kong - (Event website)
- Inter-American Division Communication Summit (Event website) November 26 – 28, 2012, Miami, Florida.
- AWR Symposium, Medellin, Colombia.
- Global Adventist Internet Network (GAiN), June 1-5, Montego Bay, Jamaica.
Pastor Leon Wellington, Director
Margaret Daniel, Professional Assistant
Professor Abel Marquez, Associate Director
Oliva de Florez, Professional Assistant
Libna Stevens, Assistant Director
UNION AND ATTACHED FIELDS* COMMUNICATION DIRECTORS
*Aruba Conference — Calix Ashby
*Curacao and Bonaire Conference — Shurman Kook
Atlantic Caribbean Union – Andrew E. Burrows
Belize Union of Churches - Nesamony Prakasam
Caribbean Union – Theodore Jaira
Central Mexican Union – Enoc Ramírez
Chiapas Mexican Union – Salomon Garcia
Cuban Union – Dayami Pérez
Dominican Union – Bernardo Medina
East Venezuela Union – Marcos Salas
El Salvador Union – Fabricio Rivera
French Antilles-Guiana Union – Thelor Lambert
Guatemala Union – Gustavo Menendez
Haitian Union -
Honduras Union – Arnulfo Angila
Inter-Oceanic Mexican Union – Martín Olvera
Jamaica Union – Nigel Coke
North Colombian Union – Ezequiel Rueda
North Mexican Union – Victor Reyes
Panama Union -
Puerto Rican Union – Julio C. Javier
South Central American Union – Javier Castrellón
South Colombian Union – Aicardo Arias
Southeast Mexican Union - José Luis Mendez
West Venezuela Union – Emilio Perche