The Communication Department acts as a facilitator to Administration and all departments of the Church in witnessing to the community; as well as assist in getting its’ message to both internal and external publics.
In order to do this, the department will use all available media, and produce content that is relevant to specific demographics within the respective publics.
MISSION: “Building Bridges of Hope”
PURPOSE: Our purpose is to aggressively, yet lovingly and humbly share the message of the Three Angels of Revelation 14 in a way that souls will be favorably attracted to Jesus Christ, and elect to follow Him.
The desired effect in our mission and activities is to create a favorable image of the church, its mission, life and activities, and to witness in order that many may follow Christ and become members of His church.
- CommNews (An E-Newsletter from the Inter-American Division´s Communication Department)
- IAD News Bulletin
- ANN Style Guide
- Communication Certification Program Overview (CCP)
- Communication Seminars
- Communication Sermons
- Church Identity Logo website
- Church Logo Manual
- Download the logo files
- iadMedia Productions Website
- iadMedia Productions Twitter Account @iadmedia
- International Website Framework
- MyBibleSays — Graphic 1 — Graphic 2
- netAdventist (free websites platform for churches)
- Project Hope Manual
- Resources for local communication events
- Resources for building websites
SOCIETY OF ADVENTIST COMMUNICATORS
- Society of Adventist Communicators – english (North-American Division)
- Society of Adventist Communicators - spanish (Inter-American Division)
- CommSessions — English / Español / Français
- IAD Communication Department Report, 2016
- Inter-American Division Quinquennial Report 2010-2015 “How Great Thou Art”
- CommSessions, November 3 2016, 11:00am. A series of talks addressed to church pastors and leaders that deal with topics such as collaboration, creativity and innovation to enhance the activities in the church. Live transmission at 11:00AM through webcast.interamerica.org
- Cinematography Workshop, Exclusive event for union media centers approved by Hope Channel Inter-America. Event by invitation only. November 7-9, 2016 Miami, Fl.
- CommSessions 2017, April, August and November (specific dates to be defined).
- GAiN (Global Adventist internet Network) August 9-13, 2017 Jacarei, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Society of Adventist Communicators, (October 2017)
- SAC 2016: October 13-15, Denver, Colorado. (SAC website)
- Hope Channel Inter-America Launch Program, September 15, 2016.
- Adventisy World Radio Symposium for Inter-America and Southamerica, Lima, Peru, July 19-21, 2016
- GAiN 2016: February 24-27 de febrero, General Conference Headquarters, Maryland USA.
- SAC 2015: October 15-17, Chantilly, Virginia, USA.
- CommSummit Puerto Rico, May, 2015. San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- GAiN 2014, February, 2014, Baltimore, MD. USA. (Website)
- SAC 2014 October 16-18, 2014, Jacksonville, Florida, USA. (Website)
- GAiN 2013, May 15-19, 2013, Dubai.
- Advisory for New Communication Directors, September 16 – 17, 2013. Miami, Florida.
- SAC 2013. October 24-26, 2013, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA.
- GAiN 2012, May 23-27, Hong Kong
- CommSummit 2012 (Website) Noviembre 26 – 28, 2012, Miami, Florida.
UNION COMMUNICATION DIRECTORS
Atlantic Caribbean Union — Cherryl Rolle
Belize Union of Churches — Guy Nembhard
Caribbean Union — Claudius Morgan
Central Mexican Union — Jorge García
Chiapas Mexican Union — Salomón García
Cuban Union — Dayami Pérez
Dominican Union — Bernardo Medina
Dutch Caribbean Union — Arnulfo Anguila
East Venezuela Union — Abdiel Uzcátegui
El Salvador Union — Fabricio Rivera
French Antilles-Guiana Union — Thelor Lambert / Assistant Director: Claudine Rivierez
Guatemala Union — Gustavo Menendez
Haitian Union — Auguste Richner
Honduras Union — Jorge Mairena
Inter-Oceanic Mexican Union — Martín Olvera
Jamaica Union — Nigel Coke
North Colombian Union — José Manuel Martínez
North Mexican Union — Victor Reyes
Panama Union — Javier Castrellón / Associate Director: Luis Guerra
Puerto Rican Union — David Sebastian
South Central American Union — Tomás Daniel Sáez Rodríguez
South Colombian Union — Joel Hernández
Southeast Mexican Union — José Luis Méndez Zetina
West Venezuela Union — Emilio Perche / Associate Director: Wilmer Barboza