The responsibility of this department is to serve all the children of the church from age 0-14 years, and to be committed to making sure that all church programs include spiritual, social and mental growth for this segment of the membership of the church. The department also includes the education of the parents of this age group, while trying at the same time to impact this same group within the community. The slogan “Each child is a disciple of Jesus” summarizes our purpose.
- Children’s Ministries Manual
- Certification Course for Leadership of Children which includes manuals, presentations in power point, etc. at Levels 1, 2, 3, y 4.
- Materials for Annual Vacation Bible School
- Bible Lessons
- Material for Friends of the Community Club
- Programs for child evangelism
- Material for children preachers and children with different spiritual gifts
Children’s Ministries Leadership Convention – July 10-15, 2012, Camp Kulaqua, Florida
M Dinorah Rivera, Director
Pamella Scott, Professional Assistant